So today we have officially reached 100 followers!
When i first started blogging, i honestly thought getting this much would be possible. But i made it . . somehow. c: I just wanna thank you all for following, commenting, and even viewing the blog.
In honor of this, i have decided to make a fashion contest where EVERYONE can join! You don't need an email to enter, all you need is to comment - but read the instructions first though! :3
The theme is nature.
A fairly easy theme. ^.^
That doesn't mean you can't get creative though!
To enter, you have to comment the following things:
** Your user.
** The NAME of the animal you are entering. Example: Lucky Prettybunny
** Your animal species. Panda, fox, anything!
** I recommend that you change to the animal you are entering BEFORE logging out.
The comment will look something like this:
(This is just an example)
Animal Name: Little Snowycloud
Animal Species/type: Arctic Wolf
Fairly easy to enter. c: But how does it work? Well, i will take a screenshot of your animal and join it with the other entries. The fashion contest will be held in the Main Blog, and other jammers will comment to vote of a jammer. Last one remaining wins! First place gets:
Second place gets:
And remember that the theme is NATURE! You have until October 12th to enter! Contest starts after. :)
Well, i decided we would have another contest because of how many views the AJR has been receiving lately - so much that we have reached over 7,0000 views!
This contest is a fun one. Here's a hint - it includes searching & finding things!
Yep, the subject is to find the Alphas in Jamaa!
Before we start, here are the rules:
1. Do not search on the internet for the answers. It's strictly against the rules and is cheating.
2. All entries have to be sent by email. This is because people can easily cheat if it where in the comments - my email is firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The entries are due 1st of August, 2014. 4. If you do not have an email, comment your username and tell me what time in AJR time is good to meet on AJ for you to tell me your answers. Note: If you live in the northern hemisphere my timezone is the complete opposite of yours.
Here are the pictures of the Alphas. They are all somewhere in Jamaa or AJ and you have to write where you found them according to the number.
These are your clues. Search Jamaa and the Daily Explorer for anything familiar.
This is what your entries should look like:
1. [Location of the picture goes here]
2. [Location of the picture goes here]
3. [Location of the picture goes here]
4. [Location of the picture goes here]
5. [Location of the picture goes here]
6. [Location of the picture goes here]
For people that have no email, your comment should look like this:
User: [Insert user here]
Time: [Insert time here. It has to be in AJR time which you can find on the main blog, on your right.
If there are multiple people who get it correct, i will have a round two.