Sunday 5 January 2014

50 followers contest!

Hey jammers! Welcome to my contest blog, as you may and noticed, we have reached over 50 followers! ^.^
This contest will be a drawing contest, there are 3 categories:
1. Animals
2. Scenery 
3. Character(s)
There will be 1 winner each category, you can choose your prize from these AJ items:
 (sorry there not so good)
 Rules:
1. Do not copy anyone's artwork.
2. no blood/gore or anything or you will be disqualified.
3. Include your username and status in the email! (member/nonmember)
4. You may use some ideas from other drawings as long as its not too much like that drawing.
5. All drawings are due February 3rd! 
6.  Please Include what category you are entering.
And lastly, have fun and be creative! ^_^
Email me your drawings on Jellyocean1000@gmail.com
Good luck!

17 comments:

  1. Can we do poetry or only artwork?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. alright np i did artwork. Maybe you should sometime do free for all art like any art poetry,art,etc

      Delete
  2. Can we enter from the comments?
    ~neros1234

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think we can, but maybe we can work something out? :3

      Delete
  3. @neros1234-i dont think we can

    ReplyDelete
  4. i cant enter sadly. :(
    scree53

    ReplyDelete
  5. i entered i hope i got the adress right D:

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to draw something :) I know what :D

    ~dreamcloud13~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Does it have to be a computer drawn peice of art? Or can it be hand drawn? Because I am great at hand drawing but terrible at computer drawing. And, what if our drawing is sort of... Mushy? Like a love scene from Warriors...? Would that be OK? ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, and can we enter more than 1 drawing? ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Does the art have to be animal jam related. I draw animals but do I have to draw my animal jam animal?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll enter for characters! Do you mind if it's not Animal Jam related?

    Anywho, this contest is right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at all, it doesn't have to be AJ related. ^.^

      Delete